Anyone interested in Playtesting my first TOT Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in Playtesting my first TOT Scenario

I'm getting close to completing my first Tot Scenario. Anyone interested in testing it out? Civfan
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

I'm interested in play-testing!! Fantom2301@aol.com

Comment

I'll give it a try.
      Follow your spirit, and upon this charge Cry 'God for Harry, England and Saint George!

Comment

Me too!
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Send me a copy, and i'll give it a try.
          "The future has imploded into the present."
          (Billy Idol - Cyberpunk)

Comment

i'm in

Comment

Hi everyone. The scenario should be ready for playtesting by the end of this week. I'll be emailing it to all who wishes to test it. Thanks everone for replying....... Civfan

P.S. It is an Ancient Scenario.
              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

I would love to try your new scenario please send it to me at
                Tootool2@cs.com

Comment

Send it to me too!!!!

------------------
                  Ramo
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

Hi everyone. Theres been a small delay with the scenario. It should be ready by Monday or tuesday.

...Civfan.....
                    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Mind if I give it a bash?

------------------
                      'He who thinks great thoughts often makes great errors' - Martin Heidegger
                      19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

I reccomend that you only choose a few. If too many people playtest it, then they can't write a review of it for SLeague. You should at least leave some people back to compliment you when it's finished. Take about 4 or 5, and if you don't get responses, yell at them and get some new ones.

And I think you should give out a bit more about the scenario to bait the people out there .

Comment

Well everyone, the scenario is somewhat complete.. Well part of it. I've been delayed abit with creating the scenario. Late tonight I'm going to email to all who responded to this thread with version 1.1 I do need sugestions with it to improve it. Refering to Fast Eddie and all who are more curious with this scenario.

It takes place in the Ancient World. You start off with the command of Julius Caesar's Legions in ancient Gaul. Defeat the tribes and move on to Rome. There's map 1 on Gaul and the 2nd map of the Mediterranean Sea.
                          First phrase of the game is pure military. Conquer the Gauls. Second phrase is winning the civil war which takes place on map 2 (Mediterranean Sea) and expanding Roman power. Third Phrase is survival of the empire. New enemies, new civil wars and new challenges will develope throughout the game in this phrase.

Well I'll be back later tonight......Civfan

P.S. How ya make those Yellow Faces?
                          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

hi everyone. I sent out the scenario to everyone a 2nd time this morning with an update in the events.txt file. It should work fine now.
                            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

hi everyone. I sent out the scenario to everyone a 2nd time this morning with an update in the events.txt file. It should work fine now.
                              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Working...
                              X