DA Guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA Guestbook

if your reading this,you have stopped by the dataangel private spam forum. please sign the guestbook below and save any complaints for the disposal bins on your way out. thank you for your consideration of the DT natural enviroment

(Dont close this one Method, i promise not to spam it )
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

hello!
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Welcome maniac, you are in.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Welcome Googlie.

So read all about it from our perspective, and our desperate attempts to get a newspaper out.

Comment

Hello.
            Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Comment

Lots of interesting reading in here! Very nice to read the discussions on "Project Mayhem". I especially like how you suspected the Gaians of selling you out

The attack was solely to infiltrate you, but seeing how weak you were we could probably have caused some heavy damage if we had been allowed to continue.

EDIT: I kind of sympathize with the scorched earth tactic, it would have been very frustrating if we were actually planning to invade I preferred the "everything into weapons" plan somebody suggested though, go out with a bang rather than an implosion.
              Last edited by Snoddasmannen; March 12, 2006, 15:26.

Comment

Reading Spartan forum, there was a consideration of a plan to take over EM, possibly later to obliterate it or if having HSA even keep it.
                In the end, Mayhem gave us certainty, that Spartans never had CF and VW.
                Your plan might have been "solely to infiltrate" before you saw our military weakness, Snoddasmannen.
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Are only Spartans visiting us? Welcome!

I guess they must have wondered how they got 14 on a scale of 1 to 10 on their raid. Well, we certainly played the role of anarchists!
                  Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by mart7x5
                    Reading Spartan forum, there was a consideration of a plan to take over EM, possibly later to obliterate it or if having HSA even keep it.
                    In the end, Mayhem gave us certainty, that Spartans never had CF and VW.
                    Yes, and it left us struggling for the rest of the game

Your plan might have been "solely to infiltrate" before you saw our military weakness, Snoddasmannen.
                    Yep, that's more or less what I said

It was an interesting decision to go through with Mayhem. From the perspective of winning the game it was probably quite a dubious move, but if you were simply hell-bent on keeping the Spartans from winning, it was certainly an interesting move if you were that convinced of the immediate threat we posed.

And I admire that attitude. Since it seems that you Angels honor your allies so, striking at common enemies til the death, it makes me want to be friends with you guys in future games. So possibly a good decision from a meta-gaming perspective. Probably unlike most Spartan decisions

On the other hand, the "everything in to weapons" approach still seems like more fun

Comment

And I admire that attitude. Since it seems that you Angels honor your allies so, striking at common enemies til the death, it makes me want to be friends with you guys in future games. So possibly a good decision from a meta-gaming perspective. Probably unlike most Spartan decisions
                      That's quite a nice thing to say about us (I think).

Comment

Originally posted by Snoddasmannen
                        So possibly a good decision from a meta-gaming perspective. Probably unlike most Spartan decisions
                        I don't follow (or don't remember. ) What Spartan decisions do you mean? Apart from thrashing the AI (and being first to that cake ,) what did we do? I mean, the wars and overall aggressive bahaviour -- that was pretty straightforward, no?
                        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

you suspected the Gaians of selling you out
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                          X