Do you wish to continue with ACDGIII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wish to continue with ACDGIII?

The Spartan Federation has achieved domination over Chiron and it is only a matter of time before the two remaining factions, Gaian Union and Data Angels, are defeated. The interest for the continuation of game seems to have perished and I wish to verify this.

Don't be confused, the results of this poll are not binding and it is up to remaining factions to decide if they want to continue.
    I wish to continue with ACDG III
    4.76%
    I want it to end (ACDG IV :b: )
    71.43%
    I lost interest for democracy games
    19.05%
    I want to move to Little Latvia :ana:
    4.76%
    Last edited by Illuminatus; March 2, 2006, 11:06.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Option three, combined with "I don't have the time or SMAC even installed for that matter".

Comment

Lets just declare Morgan the winner and move on.

What?
      Play hangman.

Comment

Needless to say, I had a great temptation to invite you all move to the Banana Republic, but unfortunately my humble vote is not going to make it, so I threw it into a bigger pile..
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

btw (and slightly off-topic), our integrity in-game is infamous

That doesn't exist per the game manual (levels are Noble, Faithful, Scrupulous, Dependable, Ruthless and Treacherous)

Has our conduct uncovered an "easter egg" or have others seen this integrity label in play?

Comment

I think it's a trick of some kind.
            Now, who has scenedit abilities for MP game..
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

From alphax.txt:

#REPUTE
              Noble
              Faithful
              Scrupulous
              Dependable
              Ruthless
              Treacherous
              Wicked
              Infamous

Interesting, eight rankings.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Err yes lazerus or i or anyone that is evil could tell you that

i see an infamous faction about every game i play
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Err yes lazerus or i or anyone that is evil could tell you that

Comment

Now that you say it I remember he once asked, 'is this a bug or something, why am I "infamous" all the time?!?'

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                      I think it's a trick of some kind.
                      Now, who has scenedit abilities for MP game..
                      Oy wouldnt that make for some good practical jokes...

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Yeah, Kata suddenly sees his reputation plumb to "Cruel".
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                          Has our conduct uncovered an "easter egg" or have others seen this integrity label in play?
                          I would not call it "easter egg". You know getting there was a lot of work.

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                            Yeah, Kata suddenly sees his reputation plumb to "Cruel".
                            Really, i was thinking along the lines of something else

like zillions of sing busters surrounding your empire when you load up

I wonder though how many peopel will be around to play ACDG4, with PBEM declining and all.
                            Last edited by Kataphraktoi; March 2, 2006, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                              I wonder though how many people will be around to play ACDG4, with PBEM declining and all.
                              Well, as I understand it, it's slated to be an SPDG, where the roleplaying and team interaction will be prominent, and the gameplay is almost just to give us events to react to (ie, us versus a slightly modified AI - if we use SMAniaC)

There are a few of us who didn't participate first time round in the original (SP) demogame who are looking forward to #4 - and as we are a single team we don't need the 120 or so that eventually signed up for ACDG3. We just need enough for a few political parties, office holders, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X