A new NES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new NES?

If I were to initiate a new NES, who would be down?

It would be as oldschool as I could make it, and thus very much as self-moderating as possible.

Updates would be Wednesdays and Weekends (Fri Sat or Sun)

and sooner if I have all orders + the time.

I'd be willing to do anything besides a futuristic NES or Uber Historical one.

Thoughts?
    Yes I'm Down
    66.67%
    No I'm not down
    0.00%
    I'm a banana
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

conditional yes I'm down. I'm up for a light-hearted NES, as I am in several serious ones already.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

sweet, do you have AIM?
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

no
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I'd likewise be up for anything. Something modern might be fun- anything post-1900.
          "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
          phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
          three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

I also would really like to see who all would be interested, 'poly NESes don't get too many walk-ins it seems.

Comment

that's true. Advertising is needed

Comment

Sounds good, but I don't want to get my hands too full - I'm doing enough writing for HRE as it is. I'll certainly consider it, though.
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

ok, so some people have been talking about an intersite NES 'poly vs CFC who thinks it should be here?

Comment

Intriguing! Specifics?

Comment

Very interesting, as long as we can keep it from being a giant gang-rape because they outnumber us by orders of magnitude.

Comment

player limit of 8 PC nations and a cold/war bloc type of NES would be in order

MOD would have their hands full, so I would ask either 2 mods, one from each site, or one experienced mod who can remain impartial

Comment

Other option is to do one completely from scratch

Comment

I can mod or co-mod if the rules are good enough.
                            So we want it to actually be Poly vs. CFC, or just a game with players from both sites?
                            If the former, New World-Old World kind of thing, I'm thinking. But even then the alliances could be breakable. And the point would obviously have to not be conquest. What era? Not historical, I think.

Comment

Maybe historical, but not especially far back- WWI or maybe the 19th century.

Comment

Working...
                              X