Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get a massage from another man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you get a massage from another man?

The thread title says it all. I'm talking about legit massages if you really need to know. And I suppose this thread/poll is less useful for the gay and/or female posters, but oh well.
    Yes
    70.27%
    No
    24.32%
    Maybe if he was a hottie
    2.70%
    I'd like a banana massage
    2.70%

Don't see any reason why not. With a hot girl there might be "issues" but if its a guy he can just work on whatever the issue/ injury happens to be.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I would and have, through Physical Therapy.

I would have to say as long as the male didnt smell like @zz it would be ok

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

yes

I have before

although I prefer a hot chick

but sometimes, if you have an injury or need physical therapy, you just want the best care possible

I had tendonitis in my lower back when I played hockey, and I used to get massages... I finally found a physical therapist that I worked with (a woman... who was attractive )... but before that, I used to go to the hospital fitness center and make appointments with whoever I could see. It was hard to get in to see anyone, sometimes it was a guy, sometimes a woman.

There really wasn't a huge difference. They are all professionals.

Although, I would not go to some massage parlor or something. I'd only go to a professional physical therapist to get a massage.

Somebody who is not a professional can actually hurt you.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

Although, I would not go to some massage parlor or something. I'd only go to a professional physical therapist to get a massage.
          When people talk "massage parlour" generally I believe they are talking about the time of place where only one muscle gets massaged and "muscle spasm" is the DESIRED result.
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

sure, why not?

as long as that man isn't Pekka...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I think I would get aroused even if it was a guy. .

If I'm going to get aroused, better it be with a woman.

But in truth, I have never actually gotten a massage. Not a professional one at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

When people talk "massage parlour" generally I believe they are talking about the time of place where only one muscle gets massaged and "muscle spasm" is the DESIRED result.

but seriously

there are places that just offer legit massages... and from people who are not professionals

it's about cost... these places are cheaper than going to someone medically trained

although I'm not sure if there are (legal) standards about such things

I think there might

I dunno

the "shady" places are good because of the MUSCLE SPASMS

happy endings

I was never able to get one of those from my physical therapist
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

was she hot?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

No I wouldn't, unless I was in acute need of treatment for a muscle cramp or something.

Then again, I don't want to be massaged, in the innocent sense of the word, by a woman either.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

My next to last GF was a physiotherapist.

Oooooh Mama!
                      What?

Comment

so why is she no longer your GF then?

That's be cool to have a GF who was good at that stuff. Wasn't there a Seinfeld episode about that? Though he couldn't get his GF to give him a massage.

Comment

Only if it were Asher
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

@Ninot
                            Asher have so much testosterone, he will broke your back with his own thumb.

And for the poll:
                            Yes! I dont care, I have one friend who make massage(he is an acupunctor and message therapist)! He is very good.... better than all my girlfriend!
                            bleh

Comment

Sure
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X