***ALL LIST/SUMMARY LINKS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***ALL LIST/SUMMARY LINKS***

Hopefully this one will stand out better...

Stuff to know &/or peruse:
    The List Threads:

And finally:
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Theben (edited December 24, 2000).]</font>
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Hey TheBen, check this site out. And click on Civgest on the left.

<a href="http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~knowles/Civ3/Civ3.htm">Site</a>

And let me know if I can add those other pages you have there to the suggestions site.

Comment

Oh and whoever did Diplomacy.. Did you have to write so much!?!? phew..!

Comment

Well, Loki, I was going to e-mail you, but you don't seem to have an active account. So I'll spell it out here. I like what you've done so far, especially since no one else seems to be willing to tackle this project. HOWEVER, (now comes the criticism) 1) the type used for the threads is very small, and may be difficult for people to read. 2) Red on black background doesn't make it easier to read. It also looks a bit foreboding. 3) For COMBAT, don't forget to include the extended version of COMBAT (version 3.1). 4) Are you planning to include the 1st list in there? That would be awesome. 5) The biggie: I realize that the ideas herein were presented for everyone, but if you are planning to use direct links to this website- and copy threads that exist here- you might want to contact MarkG and DanQ as to whether or not that is acceptable.
        If it's okay with them, I'll definitely include links to your site in the above.
        Good luck!

------------------
        Theben
        Co-Moderator of the Civ3 Forums

I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yes I did Loki, thanks for the praises!
          "The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise" Preem Palver, First speaker, "Second Foundation", Isaac Asimov

Comment

Oops, I didn't even realize this page fell off the 10 day list...

Comment

Another *BUMP*

Comment

*Rise from your Grave...*

Comment

*sigh* I make ONE request before I leave, and youse guys can't even do that. I can't leave you people alone for even 3 weeks.

Comment

What an impressive list! Do we love Civilization or what...

My ideas pale in the junk heap compared to what has already been done...

Man, if only a fraction of these ideas are implemented in Civ III it's going to be one hellva a game...

Oh,...*bump*....

------------------
                    Go tell the Spartans, passerby:
                    That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

Comment

->bump<-

Comment

*bump my ass*
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Hmmm...that sounds like it should go in the "suggestions" forum...

Comment

Why don't you guys have the List Summary Links coded in the The List of Ideas page as opposed of having it in a thread where it requires "bumping" every ten days?

------------------
                            Learn the mistakes of yesterday to prevent the ones of tomorrow...

Learn the mistakes of yesterday to prevent the ones of tomorrow...

Comment

A better question is, what is the point? The List is over. You can see it at Apolyton. Going back and looking at it is nice for reminsicence, but nothing new is really going to get added.
                              All syllogisms have three parts.
                              Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Working...
                              X