Apolyton Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Empire

So, are we going to revive the Apolyton Empire for GCII?

If interested, please post here with your metaverse name...

Okay,
    The Grand Empire of Apolyton
    has been created on the metaverse. Please join if you wish!

I will make someone else the Emperor once we figure out who is most active.

Comment

good job starting this up Kinjiru!
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Ok, have my character in, and once I actually learn to play the game properly, I'll join the Apolyton Empire
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Go ahead and join. You don't have to submit your games if you don't do well. But it would be nice to not be all alone out here in the big ole galactic expanse...

Comment

OK, I have joined. Status says "Awaiting authorization".

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan
              OK, I have joined. Status says "Awaiting authorization".

D
              The only other person listed currently is ZargonX. The Empire is set to Open status, meaning people should be able to join straightaway, and not wait for authorization.

Could you doublecheck to make sure that the Metaverse actually put you into the correct empire? Someone else was put into Poly when then meant to join a different empire. Took em a day to figure out what had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinjiru

Could you doublecheck to make sure that the Metaverse actually put you into the correct empire? Someone else was put into Poly when then meant to join a different empire. Took em a day to figure out what had happened.
                I'm showing on the Apolyton Empire list now.

So, now that I'm a member what do I get?

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan

I'm showing on the Apolyton Empire list now.

So, now that I'm a member what do I get?

D
                  Besides pride?

If you play a metaverse game, and submit your score, it will be added to the empire total.

Any achievements by the empire will be shown on your own accolades. For instance, you now should have a Former Top 25 trophy. Which I am actually upset about, as we should have a Former Top 3 trophy. At one point, we were number2....

Comment

I believe that trophy is based on single player rankings and bugged. I got it despite never having been in an empire and being #63 as best.

And oh yeah, I joined too. Never did play GalCiv, but I've been semi-active in the civ 3 and 4 forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X