svn server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svn server

after midnight tomorrow i will close for write mode on the svn server. After this the server will be read only and a copy of the repository file will be available for download for the rest of February.

-klaus

the server is now read only and the repository will be downloadable some time tomorrow. Ill post at link here.

-klaus

Comment

Heres the repository dump for you, if someone could please confirm that it is working.
      Please do not download this 70Mb file unless you know what you are doing.

Edit: server now offline, link removed.
      Last edited by kaan; February 27, 2006, 07:44.

Comment

As far as I can see, the dump is working fine. Loading it locally (using Subversion for Win32, version 1.3.0) worked like a charm, and some quick testing with TortoiseSVN did not reveal any problems. Everything up to (including) revision 542 seems to be there.

Comment

Thanks Fromafar

Its been a pleasure guys, good luck to all of you.

-klaus

Comment

I downloaded it but havent tried accessing it. I guess we have to start looking for a new home for this.

Thanks kaan your help is greatly appreciated
            Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Hi

How can I access the source code to compile the code and test it myself.

Also was the ctp 1 code release and if so any chance the code or svn to compile this also.

Joseph

Comment

We are reliably informed that the CTP1 source does not exist, anywhere, except insofar as certain leftovers of it remain in the CTP2 source.

Comment

Originally posted by E
                  I downloaded it but havent tried accessing it. I guess we have to start looking for a new home for this.

Thanks kaan your help is greatly appreciated
                  I can help out: I've got a server and plenty of free traffic left:

AMD XP 3000+
                  1 GB RAM
                  50 GB space left
                  over 100 GB free traffic per month left (I think I have about 140 GB left)

The server is currently just hosting a few websites and SVN won't put much load on it either... poor thing is probably quite bored ;-)

So if you want me to host the source just tell me.

Comment

I'd say go for it, but i dont speak for everyone. J Bytheway, Martin G, Fromafar,and few others will probably speak up
                    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDust
                      So if you want me to host the source just tell me.
                      Yes please

Comment

Working...
                      X