Palace and City View Lost During Rules Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace and City View Lost During Rules Edit

When modding Civ 3 Conquests with the scenario editor, just changing the rules, I've noticed that the palace rewards feature disappears, and the city view disappears (you know, when you physically see your city). Is there any way to edit the rules to my liking without giving these features up?

No city view in scenarios in C3C.

Comment

There's no flag I can check or anything to reenable them?

Comment

IIRC somebody once claimed that you could edit the graphics used for the city view. However, you could not add any new graphics only modify existing ones.

To be honest, I suspect that the city view is a rarely used feature and the palace gets in the way more often than not. Usually pops up during a nice military rampage for me.

JATF

Comment

I don't know how it was disabled. I know why and either way I don't care for them. Once you have seen the over view of a few cities, who cares.

The palace is just an annoyance as was in II as well. I do not want more popups during my games. I would have liked to been able to disable those Wltkd msgs as well. If you have 40 or more of those going off and having the screen jerk all around the map, you soon forget what you were thinking about.

Comment

But you see, I like having a nice, impressive palace. It lets me know I'm doing something right.

Comment

That is why they tell you you are magnificent after you win.

Comment

Working...
              X