Some Screenshots for Apoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Screenshots for Apoly

You can customize how everthing looks in the game.

The Yor frequently complain about the fact that all the species are basically humanoid. Of course, if you play as the Yor, you may see some inside humor such as "What are you supposed to be, an evil Meksomething?"

GalCiv 1 didn't even have fleets. They had ship groups but they meant nothing. In GalCiv II you can have fleets that are only limited in size by your logistics ability. So you can take the route of having a lot of ships in a fleet that aren't very good (because you put all your research time into logistics) or you can take the route of having fewer, but higher quality ships.

The size of ships determines how many logistics units they use. So you can also do the classic "fighters vs. capital ships" gambit.

The Rally point system screenshots really don't do them justice but they're the type of thing Apolyton users will really like I think. Manage ships and planets all from a simple interface. It reduces greatly that late game micro management hassle that 4x games commonly suffer.

Typical view.

The AI will tend to surrender when it finds it's hopeless rather than sticking it out to the bitter end.

Design your own ships...

Then watch them battle...

Zoom out far enough and it's like playing a board game.

As my wife would say "Oh wah."

Some one on one action

Wow!

Those are really impressive!

I had no idea the game was going to look this good!
    ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

It does look really good, doesn't it?

Comment

Why do I have a Mac?
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirian
          It does look really good, doesn't it?
          Stop gloating. You'll read my review soon enough...

Comment

Working...
          X