Fantasy Baseball Sign Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball Sign Up Thread

Hello all, another season of baseball will soon be on us, so sign up if you're interested.

We need to find out how many people we have quickly so we can plan on 1 or 2 leagues. State your prefs for 1 or both leagues, the 2nd will also serve as a spillover for people who dont get in the 1st league.

Imran is the usual commish for a weekly league and I'll commish the 2nd league if we have enough people, but we'll have to decide if the 2nd league is a weekly or daily league. I prefer daily but its no biggie, if a majority want weekly for the 2nd league thats fine with me. I'll play both if we have 2 leagues...

Dont delay...

how long does these things usally last? all season?
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

What, you got somewhere else to be the second half the season?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

baseball season is too long!!
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Then don't sign up.

Count me in.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286
            baseball season is too long!!
            Only losers say that .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

So im guessing the fantasy league lasts all season right?

Comment

if its Yahoo, i'm in
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Hmm. To join, or not to join. It would be an experiment, and perhaps get me interested in baseball again...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Count me in!
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I want to join
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I will join again!

Comment

Make sure you stipulate "I want to join ACS Fantasy Baseball", or I'll send a military recruiter to your place.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And then we'll send MtG to beat the every living crap out of you

Comment

ok, um...

I want to join ACS Fantasy Baseball
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X