earth map for custom game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earth map for custom game

I quite like the earth map in the scenario (didn't try blue marble) and want to play it in a custom game (see, on monarchy level, my opponents start their spaceship in 1770 and I want to disable the space race victory condition) : but only terra appears in the custom game

any idea of how to mix earth and custom?

cheers!!

Re: earth map for custom game

Originally posted by Maroule
    only terra appears in the custom game
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Re: Re: earth map for custom game

Originally posted by Axxaer

Terra is "Earth-like" but it's not a map of the Earth - it's the one with one big continent with everyone on it, and one empty continent separated by ocean.

I too would like to play a custom game on a real-world map.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: earth map for custom game

Originally posted by Badtz Maru
        Terra is "Earth-like" but it's not a map of the Earth - it's the one with one big continent with everyone on it, and one empty continent separated by ocean.

I too would like to play a custom game on a real-world map.
        I know what Terra is and the difference between said map and the Earth map. My point of confusion is that he said "ONLY terra appears in the custom game" which, for some reason, makes me think that the only map that appears in custom for him is terra.
        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I meant only terra as related to earth type. Of course the rest appears, but it wasn't my question

thanks Badtz for understanding...

shall I deduct that it's impossible?

Comment

Re: earth map for custom game

I quite like the earth map in the scenario (didn't try blue marble) and want to play it in a custom game (see, on monarchy level, my opponents start their spaceship in 1770 and I want to disable the space race victory condition) : but only terra appears in the custom game

any idea of how to mix earth and custom?

cheers!!
            I think Rhye made a version of the map with all civs unlocked available... check the files forum (or check over at civfanatics - user created maps).

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

shall I deduct that it's impossible?
              Is subtraction possible in this case? I guess you could always deduce, instead?
              Hengist.
              Hengist's MiG Alley Site

Comment

Working...
              X