Theocracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theocracy

Hi, anyone else running theocracy and spreading their religion to their own cities find the rate that missionairies succeed to be exceptionally high?

ive had 1 failure in some 20 cities while in theocracy spreading the religion around.

this was in the old mongol capital which had founded buddhism back in the day.

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of bonus towards spreading your state religion. From experience it seems to be there's a 50% chance that the religion will stick regardless, like even if it was rejected by the presence of existing religions, there is then another roll that can let it stick anyway.

Comment

I have had the opposite experience. As I ran Theoracy chances of a successfully spreading of a religion with a missionary was down to somewhere between 30% and 50%
      Each city needed between 2 and 3 missionaries before they accepted the new religion
      Is there some penality to non-state religions? I had 5 religions, so it did take a long time to spread all religions to all my 6 cities
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

well i was confus spreading confus to cities with 1-3 religions already

i imagine spreading non state would be harder, no idea on any formula though.

Comment

Working...
        X