Vox Public Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox Public Announcement

Couldn't let this game get underway without a VPA.

This one is somewhat serious. At the start of the recruitment for this game, Jon Miller, the leader of Vox turned down a number of applications to Vox for membership. He did this because at the time, a small handfull of Babylonians from the C3CDG, mostly ex-Voxians, were using the Vox forum to formulate strategy given the suspicions surrounding the C3CDG. In effect, he was protecting the security of a team from another game.

Therefore, I would first like to thank Jon, who in addition to being the first person I met at Apolyton, is a stand-up and first-rate individual. Secondly, I would ask any of those folks who were discouraged from joining Vox given Jon's earlier response, to seriously give Vox another look. It was my first home here at Apolyton, and is a great team with a great approach to the game.

Long live, Vox Controli!!!

Oh, and btw, I would like to add that Voxian armoured units and mech infantry have crossed the border into GS territory in response to Grog's recent aggression against peaceful Voxian civilians.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Beta; December 18, 2005, 21:42.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Ohhh. Looks like Grog is gonna get his tank!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      Ohhh. Looks like Grog is gonna get his tank!
      Or squished by one....
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Not if Grog's friends have anything to say about it.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Grog is not the only one with friends.

Friend #1.
          Attached Files

Comment

Friend #2.
            Attached Files

Comment

And last, but certainly not least, friend #3.
              Attached Files

Comment

Bah. Grog not need rocket men. Grog just need Tank. Grog take tank and smush little girly men inside. Grog thank Vox for Tank.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  Bah. Grog not need rocket men. Grog just need Tank. Grog take tank and smush little girly men inside. Grog thank Vox for Tank.

-Arrian
                  I think not.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yum, Tank. Silly girly men on top of tank with hatches open.
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

OK - I give up.

Comment

LOL

Comment

dig the eagle in the helo pic
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

This is already reminding me of the good old days

Heres to a classy Demo game with a bunch of classy teams who know how to play and have fun.
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Oh, I know there are a bunch of teams that know how to have fun...
                              But fate shall decide whether you know how to play...

Comment

Working...
                              X