Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution found to Ethnic Violence on Sydney Beaches

Attached Files
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

no nudity?

nudity is sure to promote peace
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Police closing in on main trouble makers at Cronulla
      Attached Files
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

if someone could resize that last photo to show it would be great

Comment

A Cronulla local has the last word
          Attached Files

Comment

is he telling Osama not to surf? or is he saying that Osama "doesn't" surf?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You obviously are too young to pick up the Apocalypse Now! reference

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                if someone could resize that last photo to show it would be great
                I could, but it wouldn't be worth the effort.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                  You obviously are too young to pick up the Apocalypse Now! reference
                  no...

I've just never seen that movie

Age has anything to do with it.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ah shoot. The pic was funny enough for Poly, so I'll post...
                    Attached Files
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Thanks Dan - spot the Aussie!

Comment

Crocodile Dundee
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Lleyton Hewitt lol
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This picture clearly shows that a New Zealander started all the trouble.

Comment

Dear Sava,
                              You have been charged with the offence of possessing drug memorabilia without a valid permit.

This thread finds you guilty and demands that you be stripped of your offical rank as forum pothead.
                              As restitution for your misdeeds you shall be forced to sequester your person with a quarter of best nepali pollen and a DVD of Apocalypse Now!
                              You shall not be considered eligible for parole until such time as you have memorised the following passage.
                              Or, write a 500 word dissertation on the phrase "Napalm, son!"

Evening, a BBQ party :

WILLARD (voice-over)
                              "Kilgore had a pretty good day for himself. They choppered in t-bones and beer and turned the LZ into a beach party. The more they tried to make it just like home, the more they made everybody miss it."

"He wasn't a bad officer, I guess. He loved his boys and they felt safe with him. He was one of those guys that had that weird light around him. You just knew he wasn't gonna get so much as a scratch here."

WILLARD [Martin Sheen]
                              "Sir, two places we can get into the river. Here and here. It's pretty wide delta but these are the only two spots I'm really sure of."

KILGORE [Robert Duvall]
                              "That village your pointing at is kinda hairy, Willard."

WILLARD
                              "What do you mean hairy, sir ?"

KILGORE
                              "It's hairy. Got some pretty heavy ordnance there. I lost a few recon ships there now and again. Is that goddamn village Vin Drin Dop or Lop ? Damn gook names all sound the same.

Mike, do you know anything about that point at Vin Drin Dop ?"

MIKE
                              "That's a fantastic peak. "

KILGORE
                              "Peak ?"

MIKE
                              "About six feet. It got both the long right with left slide.
                              It's unbelieveable, it's just Tube City..."

KILGORE
                              " Well why the hell didn't you tell me that before ? There aren't any good peaks in this whole, ****ty country. It's all goddamn beach break."

MIKE
                              "It's really hairy in there,sir. That's where we lost McDonnel - they shot the hell out of us. That's Charlie's point."

WILLARD
                              "Sir, we can go there tomorrow at dawn. There's always a good off-shore breeze in the morning."

CHIEF
                              "We may not be able to get the boat in. The river may be too shallow."

KILGORE
                              " We'll pick your boat up and put it down like a baby, right where you want it. This is First of the Ninth, Air Cav,son- airmobile. I can take that point and hold it as long as I like -- and you can get anywhere you want up that river that suits you, young captain.

Hell, a six foot peak.

You take a gunship back to division -- Mike, take Lance with you -- let him pick out a board, and bring me my Yater Spoon -- the eight six."

MIKE
                              "I don't know, sir -- it's -- it's --"

KILGORE
                              " What is it soldier?

MIKE
                              "It's pretty hairy in there - it's Charlie's point..."

KILGORE
                              "Charlie don't surf !"
                              I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                              X