Builder-Momentum Team Series: #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Googlie.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Next turn to Googlie
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

2122 to the Unspeakable One.
        Team 'Poly

Comment

2122 to Misotu

Comment

2123 back to His Evilness.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

I did get the last turn and send it to Googlie Sunday but the board was down so I didn't post then.

Comment

OK, we had a small problem but I've got the turn now and 2124 is off to Dr Evil.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Googlie

Comment

I have a feeling that I've messed up on this somehow. Anyway, I've sent 2125 to Mark now he's back from his holiday.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Googlie, and I now have no idea what I was doing in this game

Comment

I've sent 2126 to Mark, although I know he is having to hand over his PBEMs. I don't know if he has organised a replacement for this game ...
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

OK, Mark is back now so I resent the turn. Googlie is on his laptop at the moment, but is back in the swing early September. By then, I'll be in the UK and hopefully with an internet connection ...
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn rate from me should now be back to normal again....I've sent 2126 off to Garth. I've a feeling we won't get very far, though, until mid-September or so, with people away and all....
                            We're back!
                            http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Turn to Googlie.

If anybody wants to scrap the game due to life concerns I am OK with that. I have stopped playing SMAC except for this game. If everybody wants to continue I am OK with that too

Comment

No, I'd like to carry on. I think this'll be a good game once we get past these early turns. I will be a bit patchy for a little while, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing pretty quickly. 2127 to Mark.
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X