No announcement yet.

Builder-Momentum Team Series: #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sig I put it in months ago and it never worked until they upgraded the forum. Came as a bit of a surprise to me when it popped up Anyway, I deleted it 'cause it was long and probably not meaningful to many people outside Britain. I thought with all the new graphics, people have enough to download ...

But if you're interested, it was:

"No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical and social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party ... So far as I am concerned, they are lower than vermin."

- Aneurin Bevan (1897-1960)
    Speech at Manchester

Quite apart from the fact that I know exactly what he meant, the quote is of interest to me because the speech was made in 1948 and it was, at the time, very shocking to speak of the Party of the Establishment in that manner It has always made me smile ... Course, nowadays just about everyone calls the Tories names, which is as it should be until they mend their ways ... :grin:

Oh and er, yes, 2108 is off to Mark.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

They won't be getting my vote, that's for sure - thanks for that Mis

2108 to Garth....
      We're back!
      http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Turn to Googlie.
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

2108 to Misotu

Comment

2109 to Mark.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

2109 swiftly dispatched to Garth....
              We're back!

Comment

Turn to Googlie
                Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

2109 to Misotu

Comment

2110 is off to Mark. I'll be away for the holiday weekend. Back on Monday. Sorry for the delay this will cause.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Googlie

Comment

I am curious as to how the AI factions are doing. Giving them each other's commlink might have given them a boost or it might not. They also had an extra two turns to develop on their own during the scenario phase (2100 and 2101). Are their might bars higher than the human factions?
                        Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                        http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

Yup, all the AI factions are doing better than any of the human factions. Morgan and Yang are doing particularly well. The hold all the number one slots too, except for territory which is claimed by Provost Mark.

2111 is off to Mark.
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

2111 to Garth....
                            We're back!

Comment

Turn to Googlie

Comment

2111 to Misotu

Comment

Working...
                                X