Catherine always backstabs me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catherine always backstabs me!

Isabella, monty and tokugawa do to, but the difference is their armys are weak and catherines always near the top of the scoreborard . And I noticed that every game shes in with me, even if shes on the other side of the continent she decares war on me tokugawa, monty, and isabella are extreamly relutent to decare war inless we start togather, no matter how fureous they get. But inles i totaly suck up to catherene she decares war on me

You need more variety of experience. Play with some different settings. If all else fails, don't use random AI civs.

MY bane is Cyrus. Always the largest civ (I usually play as Rome).

Comment

I almost always get Isabella as my neighbour, so this time I restrained her, waited until she'd told me some of her secrets, then I conquered her without so much as a squeal!

As for civ 4...
      regards,

Peter

Comment

Treat cathy right and she'll be your best friend. Treat her wrong, and well you know the old adage about a women. . .

and peter, i like the way you think.
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Gandhi is the worst offender when it comes to backstabbing

But only when I play as him
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

@ LordShiva's evilness

I thought Monty was the worse in backstabbing because he's like a war fanatic or something....
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I wasn't even abused as a kid or anything.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Then there's not enough abuse in the world, and you better get a-backstabbin' to correct this problem immediately!

Comment

That's what you get for having a snarky handle
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                    @ LordShiva's evilness

I thought Monty was the worse in backstabbing because he's like a war fanatic or something....
                    he is the worst...if you start near him, plus his armys are usually on the weaker end, cat usually techs up then decares war by barging into my cities
                    but if i suck up to her shes good
                    but since 90% of leaders hate her and i get requests to backstab her every 2 turns its not fun being her friend

Comment

Working...
                    X