Center on capitol shotcut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center on capitol shotcut

Have they removed the center on capitol shotcut in CivIV?

In earlier versions you could center the map on your capitol by pressing "H" (like centering map on selected unit by pressing "C")

I actually miss that little feature. It made it quick to center the map on your "homeland".

Skodkim

I believe you can jump to the capitol by pressing the Home key
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

H was overwritten with the new (and wonderful) heal command...I'll take that over just a shortcut to my capitol.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I do believe you can click on the civ-flag in the middle-right of the interface at the bottom. Yes, it actually has a purpose!

I think there's a key for it too because I've pressed it accidentely. Might be spacebar.

edit: i'm stupid, space is skip turn. but it IS a "big" key, middle mouse button will zoom to your capital. or home as someone else said.

Comment

F10 goes to your capital.

Comment

I know F10 opens my capitol city window. Thats not what I ment though: I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut to center the map on your capitol, like "H" in previous editions.

\Skodkim

Comment

Working...
            X