French women prevented from rubbing themselves on stone dildo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French women prevented from rubbing themselves on stone dildo

This is a tragedy in basic human rights. Haven't we reached a point where we can allow people to rub themselves on any inanimate object they want to?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

wait, does that picture really mean that all the rubbing kept the statue's groin area from oxide residue?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

They've rubbed him to the point that the crotch area looks sort of wet, almost as if he had peed himself. I suppose that historically that it is possible that he might have lost bladder control as he lay dying, but I really think that disfiguring his statue in this way is rather disrespectful.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

precisely!
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

hmm could this be considered necrophilia
          CSPA

Comment

Women ! All they think about is sex - if they cant have their way with some poor bloke, they attack a defenseless statue.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So you CAN be a player after death!

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I think I'll have a statue done like that for myself after I die. I'll probably get a lot more action than when I was alive.

Comment

Hum, reminds me of that one Naked Gun movie...
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

where do you think I got the term "stone dildo" from?

Comment

I want to see a picture of that sign!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Public service: better image.
                        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                        —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Yep, looks like he's peed himself
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

When I was in Budapest, I was told - and shown - that there is a horse statue in the fortress overlooking the city (I can't remember if there was a rider). It was considered good luck to rub the horse's anatomically correct nether regions, including an impressive pair of bronze balls. The result was that, much like this man's gleaming loins, the horse's balls practically glowed, while the rest of him was quite green and drab.
                            Lime roots and treachery!
                            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Ok, that's pretty impressive.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X