No announcement yet.

Replacement players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacchi Balls!!! How many turns have you taken? I've only had two, I believe. I just checked my email this afternoon for turns too. Maybe, I forgot to send it? Anyway I meant the game that you gave me, ACT030. Dead in the water. I suppose if I forgot to send the turn I really look like a fart-knocker, huh? Turn or no turn, fart-knocker or not a fart-knocker, I will get to the bottom of this!

Comment

WE:

We're stalled at 2102.

This is the thread for the game we're looking for:
      http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum27/H...tml?date=16:07

Did you find it? Should S2 resend (assuming he still has it?)

Rynn

Comment

I need the last 2102 turn. I never took 2103 yet. I checked my saves and sent Darius the last turn I took which was 2102. I should be taking 2103 next before everyone else. I'll email SimpsonII? and let him know. I've posted on our thread as well.

Comment

Game: ACT029
          Previous player: waynehead
          Faction: Morgan
          Year reached: 2111

Any takers?

Comment

It's yours. Thanks, Grigger!

Comment

Can I grab this one?

Comment

Tau Ceti, have you already found a replacement for heysteve in AXT021? Also, in ACT031 aliatar hasn't played for a couple of weeks. And Nicolas doesn't seem to play his turn in AXT025.

Comment

In AXT021, waynehead is also gone, so that game is probably better cancelled. In fact, I think I already cancelled it in my mind, assigning you and emjaycue to other games, but it seems I forgot to make an official notice. Sorry.

I guess the other slots you mention are up for grabs, then. Any takers? Nicolas has not even played a single turn in AXT025 (as the Hive); aliatar has played three turns as Morgan.

Comment

[This message has been edited by DaRanger (edited August 14, 2000).]
                    DaRanger,
                    Sole Proprietor!
                    "DaRangers Deep Space Spice and Fungus Grove"
                    Place your order today. We deliver via missile payloads!

Comment

Take Morgan in a Smac 4 game??

ROTFL!!

Oh, go on then, yes please. Strike off one of my game requests from the list until I get myself soundly thrashed.

j.moughan@excite.com
                      "Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."
                      - Samuel Palmer

Comment

Simpson, welcome to the game. You should get your password from Tau Ceti and your turn from Neptunus. Neptunus posted in the turn update thread that he is away, but will be back on Sunday. I suggest that you send him an email to tell him that you will replace aliatar. After all, I'm not sure if he reads this thread.

Comment

Tau Ceti, Thanks for sending the password on! I'm collecting far too many of these now .

Paul, Thanks for the welcome! I've mailed Neptune, as you suggest.

- Samuel Palmer

Comment

Actually I AM reading as many threads as possible Simpson II I'll welcome you properly in the ACT031 thread...

Comment

We have a taker for the DataAngel slot in AXT015. Anyone interested in playing as Morgan in ACT021 can post here or email me at misotu@hotmail.com ...
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

Interesting how many Morgan games come up here!

I wouldn't mind subbing for Bustamike, just for the novelty of playing a tournament game where fast-moving doesn't mean a turn per week. You can reach me at j.moughan@excite.com if you're Okwith that, and haven't had other offers.

I'll e-mail Tau Ceti asking for the password.
                                - Samuel Palmer

Comment

Working...
                                X