No announcement yet.

Replacement players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Basil says above, we need a replacement for the RP2 game...Please let Basil know or post here....

Thanks

Comment

Bump!

Comment

ACT006: Spekter (University) hasn't played for 3 weeks. Game is in 2168, Uni is at vendetta with Morgan (me) and Hive (Grigger).

Comment

The ACT006 position has been taken by stuntman19.

Comment

Unfortunately I found out this week that I will not be able to participate in my PBEM games during weekdays from no on, so I am resigning and seeking replacements for myself. All are Smac games. They are:

WDRS (TRanscend level)
            Informal game at turn 2117. Decent start as Spartans. Currently stalled for a few days, but usually a medium speed game.

DNSS (Transcend level)
            Informal game at turn 2113. Excellent start as University. Very fast, someone who checks their e-mails regularly would be desired.

ACT021 (Thinker level)
            As Morganites at turn 2165. Fairly fast game. Morganites are at the top of the powergraph and no. 1 in tech. Very interesting diplomatically, I will write some notes on the situation for whoever takes it over.

ACT028 (Thinker level)
            As Spartans at 2129. Decent start, but low on the powergraph. First in territory.

ACT031 (Transcend level)
            As Morganites at turn 2114. OK start. Too early to say much.

ACT034 (Librarian level)
            As Peacekeepers at turn 2106. Mediocre start as far as I have seen.

If you want any (or even all!) of these games then e-mail me at j.moughan@excite.com and I will send you the necessary information.
            "Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."
            - Samuel Palmer

Comment

Update to my note above; ACT021, ACT034, DNSS and ACT028 have been taken. Thanks to the people who took them on! The others are still open, so get them while they're hot. WDRS is no longer stalled.
              - Samuel Palmer

Comment

We are still looking for a replacement in the WDRS game. The game is transcedent level. It is turn 2117 and the faction you would be taking over is the Spartans. Please post your interest here. We are all patiently waiting. Thanks.

Comment

I would be interested, that is, if it is SMAC and not SMACX.
                  We're back!
                  http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Sorry, for some bizarre reason (I was in a rush) I forgot to leave my e-mail address, so here goes:

anne.harrison1@ntlworld.com

Thanks
                    We're back!
                    http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

It is SMAC so you get the prize!!! I'll get in contact with the others and see if we can't get you the turn.

Comment

Thanks for keeping it moving, guys! I'm back for the weekend, so if anyone wants to get into ACT quickly remember that ACT031 is still open! Any Morganites out there? It's only 2114 and things are going well.. e-mail me, as ever, at j.moughan@excite.com
                        [This message has been edited by Simpson II (edited October 06, 2000).]
                        - Samuel Palmer

Comment

SII,

Nice to see you still at the forums on weekends. I checked out ACT034, but it is PK's and seems to be taken by Mark13. Is there still another one out there?

Thanks

Comment

Ach, Stuntman19, you caught my post before I edited it! ACT034 was a missprint, it is in fact ACT031. I just e-mailed someone who posted wanting Morganite games in the sign-up thread (sorry, I was getting desperate here ), but if he doesn't want it then I will certainly let you have it.

- Samuel Palmer

Comment

As the person who got emailed, I'm posting to say that I accepted the place.

Comment

AXT013: Gaians, MY 2158. Grosjos had to quit, so we are looking for a replacement. I didn't post this sooner because Tigtoad is away for the first two weeks of October, but I guess we can start looking for a new player by now.

AXT013 is a 4 human, 3 AI transcend level game (random map). I play the Cyborgs, Meister Flo is the Drones and Tigtoad is the Peacekeepers. The AI factions are Pirates, Hive and Believers.

Comment

Working...
                                X