No announcement yet.

Replacement players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Simpson II - I've emailed you, and also White Elephants who I think was the last to play a turn. You should be getting the save game from him shortly.

"Fast-moving" in this case used to be a turn most days or at least every other day - not bad really.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

We need a replacement player for Morgan in ACT021. The original player was Bustamike, but unfortunately he seems to have disappeared without a trace. Some details:

Thinker difficulty level
      Random map tournament game, non-accelerated start, with 4 players
      Other factions: Believers, Spartans, Gaians
      Year reached: 2155 (early days yet)
      Game has been stalled since August 5th, but moved pretty well before then. Remaining players are reliable.

Morgan's position is very good - I haven't seen the game for a while but from memory, he is in the number one slot tech-wise and, I think, overall. He has expanded well. There are no wars between human players, but I believe various AIs are at vendetta with some/all of us.

A nice one for anyone who likes to play Morgan. First to apply gets it
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Another replacement needed, for Bustamike again, playing as the Angels in AXT015.

This game is in *very* early stages:

Transcend difficulty level
        Map of Planet, 4 players, non-accelerated start.
        Other factions: Pirates, Morgan, Peacekeepers
        Year reached: only 2117

Can't tell you much about the Angels' position, I haven't even met them yet Busta is a skilled player, so I'm sure that their situation will be perfectly acceptable.

First applicant gets it - I have the latest save so email me at misotu@hotmail.com

Tau Ceti has the password of course.

Team 'Poly

Comment

It looks like Emjaycue dropped out of AXT025. He was supposed to play the Gaians but he hasn't played his first turn yet.

Comment

AXT025 is a SMAC-X game at transcend level. Emjaycue had not yet played his first turn. kt_butts, if you want in you should e-mail Tau Ceti for the password and you should e-mail Zaphod (cunninghammichae@netscape.net) to ask him to send you your turn. And you should post here that you take the game so that others know that the spot is taken.

Comment

Alright, I'm the gaians.

Comment

Paul, Tau,

If this game is being played on a level lower than Transcend I would be willing to take the Gaian spot if a replacement is needed.

john-SJ

Comment

If anything come's up, I'll be glad to jump in. Email me at kt_butts@yahoo.com.

Comment

Game: AXT007
                    Faction: Drones
                    MY reached: 2172
                    Orginal tournament map, 3-player game, other factions are Gaians and Angels.

We need a replacement player for this game as Jochen is not able to continue. His position is good - number 1 in tech and overall, although he is getting stiff competition from the Gaians. The game is at an interesting point. First applicant gets it - but someone reliable please! - email me at misotu@hotmail.com for the latest save game. Tau Ceti has the Drone password ...
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

In addition to the Drones in AXT007, Jochen was also playing as the Gaians in ACT025.

Details of this game are:

Gaians
                      MY 2136 (very early days, no accelerated start)
                      Random map
                      Librarian level
                      Opponents are Morgan and PK, with 3 AI factions.

The Gaian position is extremely strong. Morgan got off to an unlucky start, although he is now pulling up. The PKs are trapped on a peninsula and finding expansion difficult. Drop me an email at misotu@hotmail.com if you want either AXT007 or ACT025 - I have both save games. Tau Ceti has the passwords.
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

HenryMad ( eromani@mclink.it ) is interested in taking over AXT007. He emailed me about it yesterday in response to joer's withdrawal notice, but both mails were sent to my hotmail account, so I did not read them until today.

Comment

OK,
                          as Tau reported in the previous post, I would like to replace our friend Joer in AXT007.
                          Misotu could you please send me the last turn (Tau has already sent me the password) ?
                          ------------------------
                          HenryMad
                          ------------------------

Comment

I'd be interested in playing as the Gaians in ACT025. Mail sent to Misotu.
                            - Basil

Edit: too late.
                            [This message has been edited by Basil (edited September 16, 2000).]

Comment

We have volunteers for both ACT025 and AXT007. Many thanks ...
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

We need a replacement player for JoeR in RP2. He was playing the University; the other players control Morgan, the Peacekeepers, and the Hive. The year is MY 2109. It is a thinker-level game played using the Alien Crossfire engine, and it is using a scenario file. The game has a role-playing theme and it has the special rule that you must use your faction's built-in research priorities, so as the University you have to research discover technologies regardless of the situation.

For more information, check out this post. Email me for the password if you're interested.

- Basil

Comment

Working...
                                X