Bioware writing contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioware writing contest

Most of you know Bioware - Baldur's Gate amongst others...

What you might not know is that they are a very non-traditional company. In fact, two of the founders we in medical school at the University of Chicago when they formed the company.

Anyway, they are having a writing contest where the winner just may get a job a the game company. We have lots of talented folks here so I encourage anyone interested to check it out...

BioWare develops high quality console, PC and online role-playing games, focused on rich stories, unforgettable characters and vast worlds to discover. Since 1995, BioWare has created some of the world's most critically acclaimed titles.

What kind of job?

Talented folks here? Like who?!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      What kind of job?

Talented folks here? Like who?!
      I can wiggle my ears.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Dear Bioware:

I love love love love love love Baldur's Gate. And I love love love love love love love love Baldur's Gate II more. And I love love love love love love love love love love KOTOR too! You make good games. Can I have a job?

Thanks,
        Imran Siddiqui, Esq.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X