No announcement yet.

[Mod] The Ancient Mediterranean MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job once again guys. I am enjoying this one more than the CIV III version, and I really liked that one
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I have to say it's looking great, but I can't play it as I haven't installed the mod properly.

Is there no guide on how to set up a mod folder? It's all very well looking at the American Revolution folder and putting the XML files in their correct locations, but I'm not that confident in placing other files and thus, when I load the mod into Civ, I find that nothing has changed.

I've looked around for a general guide and I'm embarrasingly new to the Civilization series (though I had no problems modding RoN), so some non-patronising help would be deeply appreciated.

Sorry if this is off-topic.
      GLYNDWR

Comment

I have the same problem as Zoid. No text. Any idea what's causing it?

Edit: I decided to visit CFC, and behold, a fix had just been posted. Thanks!
        Last edited by Maniac; April 14, 2006, 21:07.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

You want to share it with the rest of us who are too lazy to look it up ourselves?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

There are very good instructions at the TAM website, if an info age challenged person like me can make TAM work, I am sure you can
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I´m not unable to do it. I´m just too lazy

Comment

Well at least you are honest

Comment

That I am

Comment

Has anyone else tried loading a game of TAM post patch?

I did today and it had an error.

I played the Coloniztion mod no problem but TAM would not start

Comment

Mine works like a charm now

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                        Mine works like a charm now
                        I thought you were too lazy

Did you install post patch? 1.61?

Because I think I am going to do an uninstall of TAM and reinstall and see if that works.

Comment

Well, noone bothered to post a link I installed TAM 1.7 and it fixed the problem

Comment

Yes, I got that, but did you install it post patch 1.61?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X