Turnplayer wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnplayer wanted

The Mohammed al-Sahaf Team (MaST) needs a new turnplayer as the old one(me) currently are suffering (civ-wise that is, otherwise I am doing just fine) from a very hectic RL and low enthusiasm for most things civ.

This sitation has already caused several severe delays to the game. (for which I apologize to the other teams)

About MaST:
    The team formed around a theme inspired by the life and teachings of former minister of information under Saddam Hussein, Mohammed al-Sahaf. (remember him saying "there are no US tanks in Bagdad I tell you, never!")

So we gathered a nice bunch of psycothic warmongerers and liars and went off in a frenzy of propaganda and misinformation. We were dissappointed to find out that our start was so bad that warmongering would have to wait at least 4 milennias, possibly more.

Times have truly changed though, from our crappy all-jungles-and-deserts-but-no-resources start we have now risen to number 2, or even number 1 in most things worth measuring.

Benefits are: Impressive titles and all the medals you could possibly want.
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Maybe you can post this outside of this forum? Or even try sending a PM to all of your team memebers to see if they'd be interested in it?

Comment

This is sad.

Comment

Comment

Let it go BF, the game is over
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

I miss being a monkey
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
            X