Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bkeela
    Threads like this make me laugh.

The image of a morbidly obese Roman emperor comes to my mind. Bored with the grapes being fed into his mouth, he petulantly announces he wants something new. His servants dash about trying to please his very narrow criteria, but nothing is good enough. In the end the Emperor knows exactly what he wants, and orders his servants to comply.
    i know exactly wat i want, and its a internet MP game. but i cant have that.
    :-p

Comment

oih yeah, i got dawn of war as well cause this guy likes to paint those silly figures. Anyways so now im playing this RTS game and its not that bad.

Anyone know about this game? any good strats, or good community/forum that teaches strats etc?

Comment

There are official forums I think that are well frequented.

They were talking about using DoW at WCG06 for a while.........doubt anything will come of it though.

Comment

This guy was explaining to me the silly action figure version of the game. It sounded interesting but the work oif having to make the units and painting, and amount of moolah invested... i dont think id ever do that (im not a action figure collector) the gameplay itself sounded pretty cool though. And maybe perhaps if I get so bored I might get one of those starter sets and just play that thing with group of his friends. whatever.

Comment

Working...
          X