Okay Heres the thing. I have been deprived of, for months now, my favorite type of games: VS MP type games, because i do not have internet access @ home and I cant play games @ work. So I've been playing alot of these SP focused games for both console and PC and I'm getting more and more disappointed by the qualities of these games. (I admit I do pick horrible SP games though... thinking they'll be great) So until next year, when I get my broadband internet service, I'll need some SP games to kill time. So some of you regulars in this forum might know my preference already but I'll list them anyway.
Oh and dont recommend Halo... although that is like what Im looking for... but I am like sooooo done with that. besides Halo without xbox live is probably alot worse anyway... (getting bored of playing same opponent over and over again)
- I like game that involves VSing humans
- I like Co-op, but I'd rather have multi human VS multi human rather than humans co-fighting idiotic AIs.
- Games have to have some depth. Complex system game balance and all that. If the game is really balanced, for me I have much better time respecting the game and enjoying it. And games that involve me calculating aspects of games like what Demogamers in civ here do.
- Fast paced. I like slow types like Civ, but faster the action the better. (theres nothing like time pressuring you while you have to make decisions)
- I'm not that big on character development and story plot, but if I were to enjoy them I like sci-fi and horror types. I dont enjoy medieval all that often. im looking into F.E.A.R and some old school resident evil series cause i liked RE4.
-I dont like RPG often, but some old school RPGs and things like FF tactics are alright.