Shouldn't the AI get madder at this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't the AI get madder at this?

Ok, so in a recent game I was just screwing around, and I had a lot of gold to burn. So I paid ol' Cyrus several thousand to declare war on Isabella. Mind you, I wasn't at war with Isabella at the time, nor had I ever been. Our relations were cautious.

Anyway, after that, all I get is a -1 to my relation with Isabella, with the statement that I brought in an ally against her. No, I didn't do that--I bribed your neighbor to attack you sans any provocation for either of us. I'd think that would warrant her getting a lot angrier at me!

And the other civs logically should have taken notice as well. But since I didn't actually declare war on her, I didn't suffer any ill effects diplomatically with them at all.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

I think it could be worse considering that not yiealding to a demand only grants about the same penalty. But then I tend to have so many -1's with most of my neighbours. This one seems it should be worse than being a heathen indeed.
    Clash of Civilization team member
    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

yesterday Ceasar attacked me with a +8 overall
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Someone people would attack AIs that has +8 with them. Why can't the AI do the same?

Comment

Working...
        X