X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game stops responding or quits unexpectedly

Asking for help!

Guys what am I to do with the following problem:
    Sid Meier’s Civilization IV has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on may be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Game. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here.

It happens when I play in multiplayer games via internet with my brother. My computer suddenly stops responding and freezing up and above message is shown.

I want to stress that my brother’s civ4 works properly at the same time. I have laptop Dell Inspiron 9300 with 1Ghz RAM, ATI Mobility Raedon X300 PCIx16 128MB, with Pentium Centrino 1,73 Mhz.

I think your best bet would be to load the latest autosave, and pray for a 1.10 patch :-|

Comment

I'm having exactly the same problem, crashes every 5 minutes in multipayer. Was fine before the patch. I may reinstall and not put the patch on.

Comment

It does the same to me in single player.

Then it goes to desktop with the ancient 256 color scheme -- all messed up.

But I prefer when it does that to when it freezes completely.

Comment

Working...
        X