AU 100-A DAR 1: 4000 BC - 1520 BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrah, my AU DAR #1 - difficulty Monarch

Edit: I originally posted this all the way to 1520 BC, but I decided to backtrack to 3280 and play with slavery a bit.

I chose Monarch as that is what I normally play.

Ok, start off, starting place looks great I can see desert to the east so plonk , there is Washington. I start on a worker straight off and research mining (guessing, correctly, that there would be some more trees around to chop given I have quite a few nearby) to do a standard bronze working/chop beeline.
    Yes yes I plan to do the oracle civil service thingy but I like to get my chop on first.

I leave the nearby village for my culture to get, and send my warrior up north. Et voila, a few turns later:

I think I spent one turn on bronze working before I got it from the village Anyway I move on to mysticism, figuring that the CS rush is well within my grasp now. I follow this route for a while now, mystic->poly->priesthood.

I turn the warrior away now, to come back in a loop to the right ( I like to avoid contact where possible, and its obvious there will be no goodie huts near the brown guys).

My worker pops out I set him off farming the corn straight away, and set a warrior building while I let my capital grow some.

Nothing much happens until:

Yay for blind luck so far.

Rest coming in a bit!
    Last edited by Thrak; February 5, 2006, 08:57.

Comment

• Hello All,

Here is my version of events.

This AU is modified to Warlords 2.08. Noble diff.

4000 BC ... Warriors sent NW. Settlers sent E.

3960 BC ... Washington founded. Warriors renamed "1st US Militia Regiment" sent NW and sees Hut.
      Washington: set to build 2nd US Militia Regiment. Research set to MYSTICISM.

3920 ... 1USMR giving secret to "THE WHEEL" by tribe.

3760 ... Washington Culture expands.

3720 ... Wise men discover MYSTICISM then go on to Polytheism. 1USMR sees hut.

3680 ... 1USMR see bears in area. gets 101 gold from hut. plans to play "Hide and Seek" with bears.

3640 ... * Buddhism founder in Foreign land. * Washington: 2USMR formed. set to build barracks.

3520 ... Washington: Pop increase to 2. Switch to settler.

3320 ... Washington: Founds Hinduism. Set to research MASONRY. * 2USMR meets Genghis.

3280 ... 1USMR attacked by Lions, Wins, heals.

3000 BC ... Discover MASONRY; set to MONOTHEISM

2920 BC ... Washington Borders expand.

2880 BC ... 2USMR attacks lions; promoted to C1; no loses.

2680 BC ... * 1USMR attacked by lions; Prom. to C1; heals. * 2USMR attacks lions; prom. C2; no loses. * Washington: builds Settler, switches to Worker. * Settler sent E to 1 tile past stone.

2640 BC ... 2USMR sent to new city site.

2520 BC ... * 1USMR finds ISabella and Madrid. Borders huge, must have Buddhism. * New York founded. set to worker. * Washington founds Judaism. research mining. switch to organized religion.

2480 BC ... Bismarck stops by. Am. converts to Judaism.

2280 BC .. Mining complete; switch to BW

2240 BC ... 1USMR fights off wolves; heals and meets Salad Dressing or Saladin.

2200 BC ... Washington completes worker; switches to settler. Worker set toward building road to NY.

1960 BC ... NY builds worker, set to monument. Worker set to build quarry for stone.

1920 BC ... Hatsheput stops by.

1880 BC ... BW discovered switch to Priesthood.

1800 BC ... NY switches to Stonehenge.

1680 BC ... Priesthood discovered. switch to hunting

1520 BC ... Hunting Discovered switch to Animal Husbandry.
      Attached Files
      Flash
      Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
      the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

• Rankings:
        Score: 1 ... 210
        GNP ... 5
        Mfg ... 5
        Crop: ... 7
        Soldiers ... 7
        Land ... 3
        Pop ... 7
        Approval ... 1
        Life ... 2
        Flash
        Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
        the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

Working...
        X