Index?????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index?????????????

Here's one for a simple and easy patch..... A ****ING INDEX in the manual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize in advance for being as worked up as i seem, but no index in the manual seems like such a.....

anyway, I no longer fault anyone for posting questions about features, and NO ONE can fault a poster for a seemingly simple question.

I am enjoying the game, but it seems like I have to read this "new to civ" tabloid to find obscure info for a question..and the info never comes!

I will take a breath.

Is there any reason why they would cut out an index? Even the lowest budget prints have indices.

Could it be that even they realized what a useless effort the manual and pedia was? Except for extreme new players.

Please cut me some slack as I am upset at the lack of help from the manual/pedia as I try to enjoy this otherwise EXCEPTIONAL game.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

It was so tempting to flame you for the way you have gone about venting this issue, but I also understand where you are coming from and agree with you.

Pictures may look nice, but that takes a backseat to usability.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I hardly ever use the manual, specifically because of the lack of an index. At least if I had a PDF version I could search for key words and find what I need.

Comment

Yes, I was very surprised when I realized that there was no index. Although while searching for it, the tables they have at the end are very helpful.

Still, no substitute for an index... so I just flip through the pages and start reading at random spots and hope for the best

Getting a lot of enjoyment out of the game regardless
        Avast, ye scurvy dogs, prepare to be boarded!

Comment

Errrr, am I missing something? My manual has an index of contents on pages 1 and 2...

Then again I have the italian version, maybe is something the localizators added during translation??

Comment

That would be the table of contents. I have that too. An index would be at the back with various keywords listed aphabetically and all the corresponding page numbers each keyword can be found on. Indexes make things easier to find when looking for something specific.

Comment

Bad keyboard bounce you've got there, vee

Comment

i apologize for the way I posted this thread. I was a little upset, but i'm better now.
                While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Working...
                X