AGES - when/how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGES - when/how?

Have anyone figured out what changes the age you are in? (like from medival to rennessance)

From what I remember, it seems to be related to researching certain technologies.

Comment

yeah, sorry not a very good sentence from me
      let me rephrase: "Does anyone know what tech gives what age?"

Comment

Do you have your tech tree, by any chance? Each technology is classified as one of the ages. (Ancient/Classical/Middle Ages/Rennisance/Industrial Age/Modern Age) The first technology that you complete researching that is of the next age (such as, say, Steel or Steam Power for the Industrial Age) will put you into the age. It is also possible to skip ages altogether if you manage to research a technology in a higher age before the rest - I know that this is possible with a jump from Ancient to Middle Ages by researching Theology.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

AH! So THAT is what the different colours are all about. Thank you for clarifying

Comment

Probably a whole 'level' of them will. Like any of the techs at a certain point in the tree will give you the new age.

Comment

You can actually jump from Ancient to Medieval and skipping Classical just going for Theology
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
              X