Freshwater lakes and 'canals'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshwater lakes and 'canals'

I'm wondering... if you have a 'canal' city that lets you pass units from the ocean to a freshwater lake, and you have cities on that lake... can you build harbors there that let you trade across the ocean?

on civ3 you could, but you couldn't build any great wonder sea-related in the freshwater lake cities
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I tryed this once. You can build water impovements, but not any naval until (on the lake)
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

what about GW?
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
        X