New balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New balls?

Hi and welcome to me, my first post at this forum. I have played SMAX for some time but haven't tried MP before. So here I am, if anyone got any interest in starting a game, please leave a message below. And it migth be of help if anyone who wants top play, got sligthly more experience with MPn than I got - saaay noo moore.

Another option migth be this, I can jump into the fray of any game as a replacement for short lived chairmen, foremen, prime functions or just all to busy players.
    The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Visit the ACOL site where they are looking for two more players for a seven human game. Here's the URL:

http://www.an.i-dentity.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000097.html

You prolly want to get in a couple of others as well, tho, five fewer players, 'cos even with the bets will in the world a seven player game will move a couple of turns a day , so you will see your turn twice a week, and MY 2300 will be in our January 2002 sometime.

Googlie

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I knew about that that site though, but my not so artifical Intelligence is apperently up for a bug fix - as I haven't paid that site a visit for a week or so

Comment

It's probably also worth mentioning the Apolyton play-by-email tournament, which you can find here.

Games start all the time, at all levels of difficulty, and many of the players are new to MP. Enjoy!
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Thanks for the tip Misotu, the previous mentioned game at ACOL seems to be a plain SMAC one - which I would like to avoid. I will surf away to Apolyton play by e-mail and see what is offered there.

Comment

Working...
          X