Should I or shouldn't I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I or shouldn't I...

My neighbor is borrowing my laundry facilities tonight (his apartment is too small to host a washer/dryer, and the apartment's common facilities are cruddy as are all common laundry facilities that I have ever seen). I currently have techno music blaring on my speakers in the hopes of psychologically disturbing him when he comes over again to put in a new load of clothes. The debate is whether I should also be dancing to the music in my bathrobe and "spicy" boxer shorts.
    No, hasn't he already suffered enough by being your neighbor?
    6.25%
    Wutang is for the children!!!
    93.75%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

DO IT

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

are you trying to sedduce him?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Oh no, I'm just trying to give him nightmares.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You should.

While your neighbour will actually enjoy your dancing rather than getting freaked out by it, you should still do it. For yourself.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ask yourself:

What would Ted Striker do?

I'm giving serious consideration to making "WWTSD" my new sig.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
              Ask yourself:

What would Ted Striker do?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do it! DO it! DO IT!!!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Having actually met you once, the visual is giving me nightmares and I'm still awake. Unless you have spare cash for his lawyer and medical expenses, no.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Attached Files
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                    X