Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMOGs like OGame and Trade Wars / Black Nova Traders

Hey!

I'd like someone who knows those games and probably some more of the genre, give me a hint - what is the difference between them and which one is the most fun (as Im a SMACX player, you can deduct Im seeking for deepness and strategical flexibility, though I am not keen on huge amounts of Micromanagement).

Also are any of those games played in teams, like I for example join one of them (and start off with a small ship as in Black Nova Traders), then grow and help the empire/federation/whatever it is called(the team) to grow in power.

I would be reluctant to join a Poly team or at least one where there are many Poly people, who could explain the startings to me and have some fun in cooperation..

Thanks,
    bT
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

reluctant to join a 'poly team?

There are currently 20 members of the 'poly alliance in Ogame, and it's lots of fun. If you can be bothered to read the threads, then you can pick up loads of useful tips from where we've gone wrong (), and even better, we'll probably send you some resources to get you going.

Comment

reluctant to join a 'poly team?
      Hmm, sorry I might not have phrased it well.
      I was meaning 'I'd like to'.

Heah, I could join that then, I'll try to read the Skanky's 'what this game's about' link, but I guess as in all games there are lots of things really helping out as compilations of tricks and strategies and probably some tools easing up the micromanagement task.
      If you can point me out where to find that all, I will give a try!
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I haven't played BNT, but Ogame is fun. Basically, it's a browser-supported game where you manage a small interplanetary empire (from 1 planet to a max of 9), and where your economics and research are put to good use to raid other players and to rape their women destroy their fleets and then recycle the debris
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Already joined it!

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin View Post

Already joined it!
            me too

Comment

Working...
            X