How interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How interesting...

I came in here to see if anyone had posted in Vox lately and there are all kinds of threads about Babylon. I guess Vox was used for the Babylon sub-forum since Witt, Snoop and I were already out of that game and none of the remaining Vox members were playing in that ame.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm planning on joining Beta's Sarantium team for the Civ4 demogame. Nothing personal about Vox as playing Vox in PTWDG1 was my favorite experience in a demogame. But a big part of that fun was the friendship I developed with Beta. We haven't been in any other demogames together other than Vox so this time I want to be a part of his team again.

There was a security link in Babylon. So Beta asked me if he could use Voxes forum to help deal with the problem.

I am sad to see you go.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wow three years since the last post, this was a lot of fun times in Vox
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
      X