Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame

None of the great mods that I know of seems to have a Hall of fame included. I know its not an essential feature but I'd like to have one to compare my score. I don't think it's so hard to include it. I don't have a clou about modding, but if I don't ask for it, nobody of the Great Modders will ever know that this feature is quite a nice thingie to add.

How about using the one from the main menu?

Comment

One mod that I think would be fun would be a gameplay stastistics log. Total number of military units built with break down by type, total number of military units killed/lost, with breakdown by type. Total number of beakers produced, total number of culture produced, total number of hammers produced, total number of gold produced. Number of cities captured. Number of cities lost. Number of cities razed. Number of Cities recaptured. Total number of improvements built with breakdown by type, total miles of road built, total miles of railroad built, total number of buildings built, ect...

Across all games.
      Mylon Mod - Adressing game pace and making big cities bigger.
      Inquisition Mod - Exterminating heretic religions since 1200 AD

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh - That's even better than having my wife notice on a CivIII game "Total Time Played 46 hrs 32 minutes"

hehehehe

I like it.
        ---- "What gunpowder did for war, Blake has done for the AI" - Diadem ----

Comment

Working...
        X