X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2102 back to Bustamike.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

Are we stuck? I've sent an email, since I'm not sure everyone checks the boards ...
      Team 'Poly

Comment

I think things are stuck at Bustamikes turn, in both games.

Comment

I heard from Bustamike. He played his turns quickly as per usual and sent them on to Vel. I've emailed Vel to ask him if he received them ...
          Team 'Poly

Comment

Word is in from Vel. He was called away very quickly and was unable to let anyone know. He will likely be gone for at least a while longer.. (see MHB2). We have no replacement player lined up for this game as the one for game was was Joer.

What you think guys and gals?

Tig

Comment

I'm subbing for Vel on a couple of others, and would be willing to do so here (turning the game back to him when he's back in the saddle)

Do we know his password?

(Misotu was in touch with one of his work colleagues to try and get the PWs from him for other games)

G.

Comment

Well ... we're only a couple of turns in on this one so I guess we could just restart rather than trying to get Vel's password. I'm still keen on the idea of 3 teams playing different styles, so I would vote for starting a new game, with the new teams.

I'd also suggest that team-mates share passwords. This has an extra advantage, apart from the obvious one raised by Vel's absence. It means that we can sub for our partners, even during short absences, to keep the game moving.

That's my two cents worth, anyway.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

I second Mis' suggestion. Here are a few others:

All turns need to be posted (I know I don't do it on small games, but on larger ones, it's essential to track stalls down)

Turns are always mailed to both the next player and their pact partner.

If a player does not respond within 24 hours, their pact partner plays the turn and sends it to the two next ones.

How does that look?

Oh, yeah, and I can switch from Hybrid (Drones) to builder (UoP), if you find another Hybrid player. Just thought I'd let you know. (DO we really have to keep spoils on??? )

-joer

Comment

I think so ... if Jochen would rather take Vel's place on the builder team and give the Hybrid place to Googlie, that's fine by me. It'd make a change to play *with* Jochen rather than against him right now, LOL. We seem to be in about eight of the same games
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

Ok... I recommend we scrap this game and start over. We weren't even finished with turn 1 so I can't see this as a major problem for anyone. (Even if I did have a really nice starting position..frown).

If we go through this course of action, we have Googlie to take the 6th spot? Is that correct?

Tig

Comment

I'm giving up on us getting Vel's password. If i'm not mistaken Joer is stopping his pbem games and I'm going to be out of town a lot the rest of the year. I'm going to officially scrap this game and I won't be available to play in any others. I liked the concept (hey, it was mine).. and if anyone wants to pick it up and run with it, feel free. Sorry guys, but I think we can call this (and the other MHB game) dead.

Tig

Comment

Shame ... it was a good idea. Never mind. Maybe another time ...
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                          X