Momentum-Hybrid-Builder Challenge #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum-Hybrid-Builder Challenge #3

This is game #3 of the MHB challege series. Five of the same players as game #2. However, the turn order is different. I based this turn over on average times people took their turns to make this game move the quickest. Probably won't work. The momentum and builder teams are the same. The hybrid team has Joer instead of Adam Smith and both of our factions changed.

1. TigToad daniel_tig@msn.com
    2. Misotu misotu@hotmail.com
    3. Bustamike wordtoyourmother@home.com
    4. Velociryx quazimojo1@aol.com
    5. Kaz kazthefirst@yahoo.com
    6. Joer jreber@gmx.de

TigToad--DataJack
    Misotu---Peacekeepers
    Bustamike-Believers
    Velociryx-University
    Kaz-------Spartans
    Joer------Drones

Good luck to all...
    [This message has been edited by TigToad (edited July 13, 2000).]

Turn 1 has been sent to Misotu. If possible, I think I got even more fungus to start...grumble

Oh yes, the settings wer as follows:

Large map
    50-70% water
    Erosian--Average
    Fungus--Average
    Clouds--Average
    Transcend
    All Victories on
    Look 1st
    Spoils of war--ON (I couldn't remember what we did before, but with the larger map, I felt it was ok)
    No Unity Survey...

Comment

Sorry for the delay - first send was never received, thanks for the resend Tig.

Turn 01 sent to Bustamike. By the way, he posted on AXT019 that he'd be away until Monday, so I guess the turn will have to wait until then ...
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Misotu--doesn't your turn go to Vel now? The turn order is different for this game.

Tig

Comment

Oops..well, I'm sure I put all six players in the game... it just appears I did it an order other than what I wrote down. Hopefully, I didn't do something too stupid like put Bustamike in twice or something. We'll find out and if there is a mistake I'll start it up and send it out again.

Tig

Comment

Nah, it's probably just the order is slightly different. Anyway, no problem, I'm just pleased to see the second game on its way.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

Hey Mis... I don't think I posted anything in AXT019. I'm not in that game. I will check on Mon. to see if the order works ok. For now I'll just wait several minutes for this 14.4 modem to post this.
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Yes - I was surprised. But it definitely came up as Sister Bustamike's turn, just reloaded the game to double-check.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn sent to Kaz
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Just to let you know that I'm away from home from tomorrow until Monday, so I'm afraid I won't be able to play any turns until then.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to joer.

Comment

I have not received the turn from Kaz yet. I sent a notification mail back to him.
                        -joer.

Comment

Resent to joer, to both addresses.

Comment

Turn to TigToad.

Comment

Turn is sent back to Misotu... we are on turn 2 now folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X