Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the good times roll

340,000 new jobs in September.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

das ist goot
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Only +41,000 seasonally adjusted.

Still not bad, though.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

conflicting information?

employment numbers up month over month, bu down year over year? It is hard to tell because it is not clear they are counting the same things. People in employment whose place of residence is Germany? But then, emplyment/population ratio was higher year over year? Did a huge chunk of people get old over a year ago?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I blame Bush!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

this is germany, nevermind
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X