X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babylon members look here please

On planet, James the Scot, and the bad stuff going on at the C3C ISDG

Originally posted by Beta
    Please check the public forum for my post regarding Planet being a DL for James the Scot of BOH.

Planet has been erased. James has been hit with a serious restriction.

To start with - I want to apoligize to the entire team. Some have been in the know - others have not. It was not my intent to insult anyone, and nor was anyone left here ever under suspicion. The concern all along has been Planet.

I was concerned back in the summer time, and then Shogun approached me with his concerns. Con was also aware.

I took the concerns to Ming - and after some investigation - he turned up what you now know. Apparently James has two university friends who were also using the Planet DL, so we have no idea who was actually posting in here.

Shogun, con, and I chatted at length with paddy and Plato this evening, trying to reach some way of re-establishing trust. I'm afraid it did not work out too well. They are being much as they have been through this game - a bit over the top, and self-righteous about it all.

So - as I said in my public post - my trust is somewhat shaky right now, and tonight's chat did not help a whole lot.

So we need to decide if we bother pursuing this game any further. I am going to post a poll - but not until Sunday or so until we have all had time to digest this, and for the kerfuffle to die down.

Also - please do not post in the Dark Days thread. I committed our team to silence on this, at con's urging. It makes sense. We do not need to get involved. We have done nothing wrong. And adding fuel to the fire - if the fuel is coming from our team, will not be helpful. Thanks.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta
Working...
X