Organized Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Religion

Claims to give +25 % build speed for buildings. Is this just for religious buildings or all buildings?

Thanks,
    Jim

All buildings, including wonders, IIRC
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

You do need to have your state religion present in the city.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

state religion you adopt for your whole civ . How do you do it ? I did pass on that one ! Read my thread in Civ General forum !

Comment

Go to F7. Click on a religion (you must have at least one city of that religion), and then click on Revolution, in the bottom right hand side of the screen.

I think...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. +25% seemed too good to be true for all buildings, but I guess that's why they made that civic's cost high.

-Jim

Comment

Fried's thread has a lot of good info on this, including some I hadn't really picked up on yet (+1 happiness +2 culture in each city w/your state religion when using Org. Religion civic):

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
              X