Catherine is so naughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catherine is so naughty

In my game last night, I meet Catherine of Russia and she gives me the sexy pose and says something about wanting "to get closer if you catch my drift".

Here's the kicker: I am playing as Hapshehut, the female Egyptian leader. So, Catherine is bisexual in civ4!
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Rockin'

Course if you're a guy that makes you... a cross dresser at the LEAST! Transexual more likely though.

Comment

i love being slapped by her...

Comment

How many times have we seen this conversation??
        "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by dearmad
          Rockin'

Course if you're a guy that makes you... a cross dresser at the LEAST! Transexual more likely though.
          Are you saying I can only play as male leaders? Heck, in SMAC, I'd play as the Gaians or the Spartans. I just pretend that the leader is a figure head and I am the real power behind the throne.
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

They should have made Alexander flirtatious as well.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              Well, that chin of his IS fugly!
              But playing as Bismarck most of the time, I must say I really dig Cathy, if you catch my drift...
              The tallest trees from acorns grow...

Comment

Comment

Catherine is so naughty
                  she used to be worse
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Cathrine is really Kate Hepburn..I think they pulled the body movements directly from the movies
                    Lincoln's Gettysburg address has 226 words, The Ten commandments has 296 words. The US dept. of agriculture's order setting the price of cabbage has 15,269 words

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      Catherine is so naughty
                      she used to be worse
                      elaborate
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Catherine is so naughty
                        she used to be worse
                        Screenshots
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Catherine is so naughty
                          she used to be worse
                          Yes, tell us more.

Comment

well, lets just say that she has been "toned down"

there was some criticism in the beta forum about the change but firaxis didnt listen
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              *imagines a double entendre referring to a phalanx's spear*

*cries*

The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
                              - Frank Herbert

Comment

Working...
                              X