Insert correct CD ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert correct CD ROM

First day i had the game i had no problems at all.
    now the second day i had it it told me to insert the correct CDROM. first of all i bought it in dvd.

problem is i can t get it to run anymore, what the hell is that i uninstalled it like 5 times and deleted everything?

plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me u can help.

Same problem here... only with the CDs... got CD1 in there and it doesn't work!

Comment

It's probably a generic error message, so the CDROM/DVD difference isn't likely the issue.

1) Do you have any sort of drive emulation or any other cd-rom/dvd-rom drive utilities active? If so, deactivate them; Safedisc and similar can cause issues.

2) Do you have multiple drives? Just to be safe, try it in each one, if you haven't already.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I have a similiar problem....The Install disc (Disc One: Installation) is also the disc it asks for it to play the game with....When I put in the 2nd disc (Disc 2: Play) it asks for the "correct disc".

Comment

Disc 1 is the correct disc, Disc 2 is mislabelled.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

idd i had an emulator running but don t even know how to use that so i deleted it. unfortunatly it still wouldn t work. so my friend told me to download something called safedisc hider. and then it worked

Comment

On my notebook the following command helped:

dla.exe disable

After that the DVD Rom was recognized....

Comment

Working...
              X