WOW... Civ IV is GREAT ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW... Civ IV is GREAT ;-)

buy it NOW! ;-) Trust me on this one, just close yer trap and buy it ;-) OK il see u in a week, hopefully I wont forget to eat.

Too soon to say it is great. It is intertesing so far. I was quit able to put it down last night, but have gotten a bit more engrossed today.

It has many great features thought, so we will see.

Comment

I will say it is great.

I have been playing it since I installed it yesterday.

I stayed up until 4 in the morning. Slept about 6 hours. Woke up. Ate breakfast. Started playing again.

I did take a break to shower and eat lunch. But for the most part, I have been playing it without interruption.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        I stayed up until 4 in the morning. Slept about 6 hours. Woke up. Ate breakfast. Started playing again.

I did take a break to shower and eat lunch. But for the most part, I have been playing it without interruption.
        Man, I miss being able to do that.

Stupid job. And wife and kids.

Growing up sucks.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Growing up sucks
          Yeah... this is lame
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh, I hear you on that, Stuie-well, the job part at any rate ! I have a BIG dilemma actually. The game arrives here on Thursday, but I had originally intended to pick it up on Friday. Why? Because then I could spend ALL Friday night playing it, without any thought for the following day ! Only problem now is that I am seriously thinking of picking it up on the Thursday, which means that I may end up being VERY late for work on Friday-what should I DO !!

Yours,
            Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

be sick on Friday and play through the weekend
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Aussie_Lurker
                Oh, I hear you on that, Stuie-well, the job part at any rate ! I have a BIG dilemma actually. The game arrives here on Thursday, but I had originally intended to pick it up on Friday. Why? Because then I could spend ALL Friday night playing it, without any thought for the following day ! Only problem now is that I am seriously thinking of picking it up on the Thursday, which means that I may end up being VERY late for work on Friday-what should I DO !!

Yours,
                Aussie_Lurker.
                Call in with the avian flu, you'll get the entire next week off!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  be sick on Friday and play through the weekend
                  Ditto

I think we have AT LEAST, a very good game, and a potential for a blockbuster, at least a blockbuster by TBS standards.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

OMG the menu music is so awesome.

OMG the game looks so good.

I am so giddy I haven't even pressed b yet I am just looking at how awesome everything looks and sounds.

OMG the civ1 build the map music is the coolest ever.

I will start playing as soon as I change my name from HOME1.

Comment

I'm on day 2 of hardcore playing (5+ hours each day) and it gets better and better. The initial shock of realizing that you have a whole lot of new stuff to memorize fades away as you begin to get an opening groove going.

The new and improved resource model kicks butt. Except when you are Rome and can't find ANY iron anywhere (That's not a knock on the resource distribution system... I enjoy having to scratch and claw for my key resources sometimes)
                      15 years of Civ addiction and counting.

Comment

Working...
                      X