X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Inspiron 9100
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9800, 256 meg

It works!

Oh, and I am using the latest Omega drivers...

Comment

• Originally posted by BaysideLogHomes
      OK I've tried the new alpha version, I just can't get it to unzip the files due to the kernel32.dll issue. What's up? I'm not that much of an idiot...
      I believe this issue is caused by trying to run the Firaxis utility on Win2K. Have you tried Gramphos' tool?

Comment

• Working 9600 265meg Your a GOD

Comment

• yes, I've tried Gramphos' tool...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip

I believe this issue is caused by trying to run the Firaxis utility on Win2K. Have you tried Gramphos' tool?
            you know what... which one is gramphos' tool?? Maybe I keep downloading the wrong one...

Comment

• This worked for me!!

ATI x700 256meg card

Comment

• Originally posted by BaysideLogHomes

you know what... which one is gramphos' tool?? Maybe I keep downloading the wrong one...
                He has a post midway down this page:

Comment

• Worked for me.

Radeon 9600 256M
                  catalyst 5.10
                  directx that still claims it's 9.0b for some reason
                  amd-64 3000+

Thanks for pulling the all-nighter on this, guys. Now it's my turn

Comment

• I've got a Mobility Radeon 7500 with driver version 6.14.10.6476. Do I need the 5.10 thing, or is that in addition to whatever driver I have?

Thanks.

Comment

• Works for me too. Many thanks.

Comment

• 9600 256MB AGP, didn't work.

I followed all the steps and the launcher window asking me to play runs fine. Everything loads and it no longer gives the rendering error, the launcher window disappears and.... nothing. I'm staring at my desktop as if I hadn't done anything, and no processes are running.

Comment

• Prole that is also my problem .....I'm about to return the game and just by something else.....two days waisted.......

Comment

• intel 82810 p.o.s. video card didnt work for me but mybe if i get out of the stone age who knows eh?

Comment

• It's still BS that this game didn't come working, but thank freaking God for this fix.

X800 XL and Im hooked

Comment

• i cant even get the utility to unzip i never get the save files to where prompt am i missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X