Team BANANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy-O
    That's almost as good as the bear on banana pic that you found earlier.
    Attached Files
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

That is too much to bare. Our nations might make fine allies.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

after that pic there's going to have to be a shotgun marriage between teh bear and banana families
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Aw, they're so happy together.

Comment

wow

just when I thought I had tooo much time on my hands

keep them coming
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

You folks don't mind us posting here? Con doesn't approve of fun in our own thread.

Bananas are OK in my book BTW.

Just watch out for DO.

Is there a member list for you guys yet? Good team this.

Comment

The members list in the original post is up to date AFAIK. Looks like, anyway.

Comment

op is kept up to gate as much as possible

Comment

• wise at game catcher dot net
                      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

• OP updated

lets get talking about:

A drop dead date for new teams, mergers, etc. (01 December?)

A drop dead date to have an admin. (01 December? Id like to have at least one person here with extensive beta test experience but that is just MHO.)

A drop dead date to have our forums. (15 December?)

A drop dead date to have Civ Choices and map choices in. (15 January?)

A drop dead date to start (01 February?)

These are just dates I put in based on what Ive read in other threads.

Feel free to discuss, this is after all a discussion forum. [/QUOTE]

Comment

• This might be blasphemy but should we be looking for a new theme?

Ed Note: In 2005 Dan Koeppel traveled to Central America to begin his research on the banana—a fruit whose ubiquity, he discovered, may very well prove to be its downfall. His book, 'Banana: The Fate of the Fruit That Changed the World,' was recently published to much acclaim. Here's the feature that started it all._ "A Banana," says Juan Fernando Aguilar, "is not just a banana." The bearded botanist and I are traipsing through one of the world's most unusual banana plantations, moving down row after row of towering plants and ducking into the shade of broad leaves in an attempt to avoid the Central American midday heat. In an area about the size of a U.S. shopping mall, Aguilar, 46, is growing more than 300 banana varieties. Most commercial growing facilities handle just a single banana type-the one we Americans slice into our morning cereal.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• All hail the mighty Banana, the driving force behind all evil in the world!

Herewith I apply for membership in the banana team! May our enemies find the ways to our cities plastered with banana-skins, the ultimate weapon of destruction (only slightly less effective than the tiny net - remember: "The tiny net is a death sentence. It´s a net. And it´s tiny!" -> Steve Oedekerk)

Mail: WeisserPaladin Web De
                            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                            Let me eat your yummy brain!
                            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Welcome Micha! And that's "good humored evil".

Platy, sign this honorable man up.

Comment

• Mich is entered into the banana records

Comment

Working...
                                X