No announcement yet.

Team BANANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... may need to recreate Team Monkey.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Team Monkey and Team Banana in a cooperative mode game.

Sounds like a winner to me
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Eh, not wanting to stop you having a good time but you *do* realize that in a real game you either have to a)Let the "banana" theme be a guideline for propaganda and citynaming, or b)prepare to be rolled over by any team with a *real* theme...

Attached Files
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

we can have some fun and still be a contender
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

There is more to a banana than meets the eye:

"

Comment

OMG you had me at Banana phone.

May I join?
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

@bongo

If I am accepted to Team BANANA, I promise to take my role very seriously.

"Stand back everyone. That man has a banana!"
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Another reason to let me in...

I give you the Banana Icon.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And we could build an airforce...

Am I trying too hard?

Comment

one more icon
                      Attached Files

Comment

welcome aboard Daddy-O

keep up the good work

Comment

Excellent. Is there a Poly group yet?

I will retract my request for membership from Vox.

Viva La Banana!

Comment

probably in the works, I will have to check with snoopy369

Comment

here is an important link

Comment

We are probably a ways off from getting our civgroups and forums.
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X